Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 22:57:08 +0200
From: Danny Kopping <dannykopping@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] Skype Phishing Attack

First-time poster here. I've been told to submit this issue to FD since
Microsoft's Security Team rejected this out of hand because it doesn't meet
their arbitrary definition of a vulnerability.

"Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).
Upon investigation we have determined that this is not a valid
vulnerability."

Below is the original message i sent to secure@...rosoft.com: