Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 10:40:40 +0200
From: Peter Kok <pk212111@...il.com>
To: Ulisses Montenegro <ulisses.montenegro@...il.com>,
 Vulnerability Lab <research@...nerability-lab.com>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] Teampass v2.1.26 - Stored Cross Site Scripting
	Vulnerability

Hi Ulisses,

The XSS found is a different one. The one mentioned on
https://github.com/nilsteampassnet/TeamPass/issues/1244 has a screenshot
where the XSS is inserted when creating a new role and by preventing the
javascript filters to execute. A new role can only be created by the
admin user. This XSS is also performed by inserting the <script> tag,
this tag does not work in the new found bug.

The new found
XSS(http://www.vulnerability-lab.com/get_content.php?id=1845) is
inserted in the label field of an item, this can be done by any
authenticated user that can create or edit an item. The XSS is executed
as soon as a user opens the folder that contains the item with the XSS
in the label field.

Peter