Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 13:23:13 -0300
From: Francisco Amato <famato@...obytesec.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] Welcome Faraday 2.1! Collaborative Penetration Test &
 Vulnerability Management Platform

After a long sprint we are proud to present Faraday v2.1:

Faraday is the Integrated Multiuser Risk Environment you were looking
for! It maps and leverages all the knowledge you generate in real
time, letting you track and understand your audits. Our dashboard for
CISOs and managers uncovers the impact and risk being assessed by the
audit in real-time without the need for a single email. Developed with
a specialized set of functionalities that help users improve their own
work, the main purpose is to re-use the available tools in the
community taking advantage of them in a collaborative way! Check out
the Faraday project in Github.
https://github.com/infobyte/faraday

This sprint was mostly spent refactoring the Faraday Client, and it
really payed off! Now it supports massive workspaces with over 200k
hosts.

We also want to announce the launch of Faraday's brand new forum!
There you can discuss any and all things related to Faraday. Bug
reports, suggestions, and feedback are welcome!
https://forum.faradaysec.com

Changes:

- New plugin: WPscan https://wpscan.org/
- Major refactor of Faraday Client: now we support massive workspaces
(200.000+ hosts)
- Dashboard is now refreshed automatically every 60 seconds
- Host Sidebar on GTK now adds information more intelligently and will
never block the application
- Evidence screenshots in report generation are now bigger
- Added a help menu to the GTK UI
- Added a help section to the WEB UI
- Bugfixing propecia plugin
- 10+ minor bugs on the Web UI
- Searches containing space character on Web UI
- Updated URL shown when starting Faraday

The next events where you can find us:
(London) https://www.blackhat.com/eu-16/arsenal.html#faraday
(Buenos Aires) https://www.ekoparty.org
(Tokio) http://en.avtokyo.org/avtokyo2016/event

We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.

https://www.faradaysec.com
https://github.com/infobyte/faraday
https://twitter.com/faradaysec
https://forum.faradaysec.com/