Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 09:27:08 +0100
From: Zmx <larouanne@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] Google supported XSS kit aka AdExchange iframe buster kit

Next step, email from DoubleClick <doubleclick-noreply@...gle.com

Some more files to clean/check:

----
Dear Customer,

We’ve identified certain vendor files that may contain XSS vulnerabilities
which could pose a security risk. Please check if you are hosting these
files and remove them with the help of your webmaster. These are the
currently identified third-party vendor files:

1. adform/IFrameManager.html
2. admotion/afa-iframe.htm
3. bonzai/bonzaiBuster.html
4. exponential/buster.html
5. eyeblaster/addineyeV2.html
6. eyewonder/interim.html
7. flashtalking/ftlocal.html
8. ipinyou/py_buster.html
9. jivox/jivoxibuster.html
10. mediaplex/mojofb_v9.html
11. mixpo/framebust.html
12. predicta/predicta_bf.html
13. rockabox/rockabox_buster.html
14. liquidus/iframeX.htm
15. controbox/iframebuster.html
16. spongecell/spongecell-spongecellbuster.html
17. unicast/unicastIFD.html
18. adrime/adrime_burst.2.0.0.htm
19. revjet/revjet_buster.html
20. kpsule/iframebuster.html

We have disabled these vendors where possible for all DoubleClick for
Publishers and DoubleClick Ad Exchange customers. However, any of the
mentioned files hosted on your site may still pose a risk and should be
taken down. We will notify you as we learn more.

For more information please refer to this Help Center article.

Regards,
The DoubleClick for Publishers and DoubleClick Ad Exchange Teams

---------

Fun fact ?
You can probably use DoubleClick to help you found website where you can
"serve" XSS/expandable ads.

Tr4L