Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:43:02 +0100
From: Daniel Bishtawi <daniel@...sparker.com>
To: Henri Salo <henri@...v.fi>
Cc: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] Reflected Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability in Microweber
	1.0.8

Hi Henri,

There was no response after the details had been sent to
peter@...roweber.com as requested by Microweber (info@...roweber.com).
They did not follow up with an update on the status of the fix once the
technical details has been sent, as requested and did not respond when we
tried to contact them. This is case closed from our point of view as the
technical details had been sent in April for a older version.

Regards,

Daniel Bishtawi
Marketing Administrator | Netsparker Web Application Security Scanner
Tel: +44 (0)20 3588 3843
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/netsparker> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/netsparker-ltd> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/netsparker>