Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 06:43:28 +0000
From: Victor Angelier CCX <vangelier@...mail.com>
To: Kurt H Maier <khm@...ops.net>
Cc: "fulldisclosure@...lists.org" <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
Subject: Re: [FD] Redhat/CentOS root through network-scripts

sounds clear, thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Kind regards,

the Coding Company

[cid:6ccbe4bb-c1c0-4df5-9d4b-636a22d7d37a]

V.A. (Victor) Angelier

CISO,Certified Hacker, CAST611 Certified Advanced Pentester, DevOps

PGP: 612C4BB2<https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x0188D45D612C4BB2>

T: +31 55 302 00 10 (Main number)

M: +46 76 835 6450 (Swedish)

M: +31 6 195 22 602 (Dutch)

E: victor@...codingcompany.se

W: www.thecodingcompany.se<http://www.thecodingcompany.se/>

Official OWASP Member (Id:000015019)

[cid:cf206409-ed01-433f-a696-d01c4f3a1fb2]

PGP versleutelde correspondentie heeft mijn voorkeur. | I prefer PGP Encrypted communication.

"Knowledge is power" - Sir Francis Bacon | To change something; don't fight existing models but build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete

De informatie verzonden met dit e-mail bericht is Uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Openbaarmaking, vermenigvuldiging, verspreiding en/of verstrekking aan derden is niet toegestaan. Gebruik van deze informatie door anderen dan de geadresseerde is verboden. U wordt verzocht bij onjuiste adressering de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.

The information sent by means of this e-mail message is intended only for the use of the addressee. Publication, duplication, distribution and/or forwarding to third Parties of this message, as well as use of the information by other persons than the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by returning it.