Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 13:51:29 -0500
From: CarolinaCon <presenters@...olinacon.org>
To: presenters@...olinacon.org
Subject: [FD] CarolinaCon CFP

CarolinaCon16 will be hosted in Charlotte, North Carolina at the Embassy
Suites, April 10th through the 11th. All interested in speaking in the
realm of hacking, technology, science, robotics or any other related
field are invited to submit a proposal to speak at the Con. A proposal
should include the following:

  * Name or handle/alias
  * Presentation name
  * A brief abstract, 1-2 paragraphs
  * An estimated time-length of your presentation
  * Optional: A brief bio

      Submit your proposal to presenters[at]carolinacon.org

      The subject line should state “CarolinaCon-16 April-2020”

      Submissions are due by February 29th, 2020, midnight EST.

We may be making some early selections this year among the submissions,
so please be timely if you're committed to being a part of the chosen
presenters. We value diversity of topics and presenters, so please don't
hesitate to propose your ideas, no matter how outlandish. If you present
at the Con, you will receive:

  * Free CarolinaCon admission for you and 1 guest
  * 1 free CarolinaCon16 T-shirt
  * Mad props and love from our staff and attendees

CarolinaCon 16 is hosted by the 49th Security Division, a UNC Charlotte
Computer Science club that focuses on ethical hacking and education. We
hope to continue the established CarolinaCon culture and to continue
inspiring the next generation of hackers.

Best regards,

CarolinaCon