Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 03:26:49 +0100
From: Black Arch <blackarchlinux@...il.com>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: [FD] New BlackArch Linux Slim ISO released!

Dear List,

We are proud to present the newest BlackArch ISO; The Slim-ISO
(v2021.03.01) which has a brand new graphical installer as well as
some new things, such as:

   - XFCE desktop environment
   - stable tools only
   - default zsh shell
   - awesome theme and BlackArch customized menus
   - performance optimizations
   - Linux Kernel 5.11.2

You can only find out more by downloading the ISO. Make sure to check
our website for the download and more info.

If you're not already familiar with BlackArch Linux, please read the
sections below.

[ DOWNLOAD ]

You can download the new ISOs here: https://www.blackarch.org/downloads.html

[ DESCRIPTION ]

BlackArch Linux is an Arch-based Linux distribution for penetration
testers and security researchers. The BlackArch package repository is
compatible with existing Arch installs.

Here are some of BlackArch's features:

   - Support for x86_64 and aarch64 architectures
   - Over 2650 tools (constantly increasing)
   - Modular package groups
   - A full ISO with multiple window managers, including fluxbox,
openbox, awesome, i3 and spectrwm.
   - A Slim ISO with stable tools, zsh default shell andXFCE desktop environment
   - An 64bit OVA image ready to use with Virtualbox, QEMU and VMware
   - An optional installer with the ability to build from source for
Full and Net ISO
   - self-written software, for example as sploitctl and wordlistctl

[ CONTACT ]

We mostly work on BlackArch Linux for our personal use. We share it in
the hopes that you will contribute by reporting bugs and sharing tools
and ideas.

We have a relaxed project structure. We welcome pull requests of all
sizes through any means, including Github[0] and email[1].

Also see our Twitter[2] and Reddit[3] accounts, IRC[4] and Discord[5]
channels. Although BlackArch is the primary topic in the channel, we
also have pleasant conversations about other things, such as dropping
0dayz, trolling, etc.

Come join us. It's a happy place. :)

[ THANKS ]

We wish to thank all of BlackArch's users, mirrors, and supporters.
Thanks for your help.

[ DONATIONS ]

Our initiative depends on donations in order to be able to pay the
server infrastructure and our expenses. Therefore we ask for voluntary
donations. Please check https://blackarch.org/donate.html