Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 11:18:00 +0000
From: bo0od via Fulldisclosure <fulldisclosure@...lists.org>
To: fulldisclosure@...lists.org
Subject: Re: [FD] [tool] tc - anonymous and cyphered chat over Tor circuits
 in PGP

I didnt see worst than this app to use for anonymity like this one:

- PGP is old bad stuff:

https://www.kicksecure.com/wiki/OpenPGP#Issues_with_PGP

- RSA/DSA old as well and has tons of security issues like side channel
and timing attacks..etc (the researches about them everywhere)

use Post-Quantum cryptography or at least ECC.

- C code is again old and insecure (memory issues..etc), should be
replaced with Rust

so yeah nice idea but trash work.

Alternatively the concept already exist check Ricochet v2 (Ricochet
Refresh):

https://www.ricochetrefresh.net/

Thx!

0xf--- via Fulldisclosure:

> Hello,
>
> tc is a low-tech free software to chat anonymously and cyphered over
> Tor circuits in PGP. Use it to protected your communication end-to-end
> with RSA/DSA encryption and keep yourself anonymously reachable by
> anyone who only know your .onion address and your public key. All this
> and more in 2400 lines of C code that compile and run on BSD and Linux
> systems with an IRC like GUI.
>
> It's a minimal, easy to customize unix tool that I write to overcome
> control, voyeurism and censorship avoiding platforms, logging and data
> retention.
>
> site: r4f5fajp2oiuhjqyass3nogu55sivxnc42fnwankiynf6o5jpno6exad.onion/tc.html
> mirror: https://packetstormsecurity.com/files/172562/tc-Tor-Chat-Client.html
>
> Good night and good luck,
> f.

Download attachment "OpenPGP_0xED4E3C19ACA54DD4.asc" of type "application/pgp-keys" (3111 bytes)

Download attachment "OpenPGP_signature" of type "application/pgp-signature" (841 bytes)