Date:	Wed, 01 Nov 2006 17:16:37 -0600
From:	Dave Kleikamp <shaggy@...tin.ibm.com>
To:	ext4 development <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: ext4 roadmap

It has been discussed in the conference call that we need to better
define the requirements for ext4 and set some kind of target for when
new function should be added, so we can then work on stabilizing the
code and getting it production-ready.  The list below is based on the
candidate features list in Documentation/filesystems/ext4.txt.  It is by
no means complete, as some other ideas are being floated around, and I
very well may have missed some features.

I plan to put this in a wiki, but I'm not sure what the best place is.
Neither http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ext3-devel nor
https://mail.clusterfs.com/wikis/lustre/Ext3Development has been kept up
to date, but I'd be happy to use either.

Here's something to start with:

Multiblock Allocation
---------------------
Primary developer: Alex Tomas