Date:	Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:06:24 +0200
From:	Jean-Pierre Dion <jean-pierre.dion@...l.net>
To:	jrs@...ibm.com
Cc:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Ext4 benchmarks

Hi Jose,

thank you for the feedback.

We took your remarks into account and we are doing some perfs with
iozone (close to desktop activity, mono-thread) and ffsb (allows to run
benchs
in a multi-thread activity like a server does, different blocks sizes...).

We compare ext3 and ext4 (with extents, w/ and w/o del alloc...)...

We will publish the results on bullopensource.org

jean-pierre