Date:	Sun, 29 Jul 2007 23:51:07 +0400
From:	Alex Tomas <alex@...sterfs.com>
To:	Christoph Hellwig <hch@...radead.org>
CC:	ext4 development <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>,
	linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: [RFC] basic delayed allocation in VFS

I'm a bit worried about one thing ... it looks like XFS and ext4
use different techniques to order data and metadata referencing
them. now I'm not that optimistic that we can separate ordering
from delalloc itself clean and reasonable way. In general, I'd
prefer common code in fs/ (mm/?) of course, for number of reasons.

thanks, Alex