Date:	Sat, 11 Aug 2007 02:52:15 +0300
From:	"Kosta Kliakhandler" <kostak@...il.com>
To:	"Andreas Dilger" <adilger@...sterfs.com>,
	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: fsck 1.39 segfaults while fixing a corrupt inode

Thanks man!

I'm now finally writing this from firefox and not from links :)

If you care to know, I found the 1.40.1 patches in the testing dir,
and applied only the extents patch to 1.40.2, and then build it and
ran e2fsck, which worked fine and found and fixed lots of
corruption...

as for the block that was giving problems last time, it now said that
it's position is in -1 instead of 0, so I guess this is what caused
problems..

Best regards,
Kosta.