Date:	Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:37:35 +0100 (CET)
From:	jasperkweru4@...nam.cz
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Cc:	recipient list not shown:;
Subject: Your Mail from James

Your Mail from James
Hello Dear,

My name is James Kweru from seirra leone but residing in Ivory Coast  in Africa. It is my desire to contact you on honesty and sincerity to  assist me in transferring the sum of $2,350,000 inherited from my father late Mr.Alfred Kweru. I am motivated in contacting you and hope to  gradually build trust, relationship and confidence in you as i get toknow you better. So please i want to know if you will be of assistance but first i want  to get to know you better. I am willing to offer you $235,000 united  state Dollar for your effort input after the successful transfer of this money and investment. Indicate your interest towards assisting me by sending your phone # and address so that i can communicate with you at any time.

I will be waiting for your response
James Kweru