Date:	Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:36:00 +0300
From:	diana <dianetraywick@...ay.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: hello

Blessed one,

My name  is Mrs. Deborah Traywick
I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer
for about 2 years ago, i am a dying woman and i
have decided to donate the sum of $5.5 million dollars.)
to you for the good of humanity.

Contact my lawyer with this email:

Name: Peter J. Wallace.
Email: 4peterjwallace@...ay.com

Tell him that I have WILLED 5.5M to you by
quoting my personal reference number Qe/yr/088/51/wsa/ld
and I have also notified him that I am WILLING that
amount to you.

Please use the funds well and always
extend the good work to othersI don't know you but
I have been directed to do this. I wish you the best in your life.

Regards,

Deborah Traywick