Date:	Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:33:49 -0800
From:	Xiang Wang <xiangw@...gle.com>
To:	Theodore Tso <tytso@....edu>
Cc:	Michael Rubin <mrubin@...gle.com>, linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org,
	aneesh.kumar@...ux.vnet.ibm.com,
	Curt Wohlgemuth <curtw@...gle.com>,
	Chad Talbott <ctalbott@...gle.com>,
	Frank Mayhar <fmayhar@...gle.com>
Subject: Re: fsck errors encountered when applying patch "ext4: fix BUG when
	calling ext4_error with locked block group"

Hey Ted,

Good news!
You are right! Taking the two commits as you suggested cleared our
bug. Thank you very much for pointing that out.

We may still be back-porting patches for a while until our internal
tree catches up with 2.6.29 or 2.6.30.
But we definitely will be much more careful in taking patches.

Thanks,
Xiang