Date:	Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:20:55 -0400
From:	"Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@....edu>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Ext4 tree stable patches backports for 2.6.27 and 2.6.28

I've updated the for-stable and for-stable-2.6.27 branches in the ext4
git tree that were merged into mainline right before 2.6.29.  In
addition, there is a build fix for ocfs2 if CONFIG_OFS2_COMPAT_JBD is
enabled.

The ext4 git tree can be found here:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git
   http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/tytso/ext4.git

The new patches in the for-stable and for-stable-2.6.27 branches can be
found below.

If folks can test out the for-stable and/or the for-stable-2.6.27
branches, I would appreciate it before I send these patches to
stable@...nel.org.

						- Ted

mainline 2.6.28 2.6.27
    commit-description
8f64b32e f609c44f -------
    ext4: don't call jbd2_journal_force_commit_nested without journal
7ce9d5d1 c6af7e10 8657e625
    ext4: fix ext4_free_inode() vs. ext4_claim_inode() race
395a87bf fa39f633 b3239aab
    ext4: fix header check in ext4_ext_search_right() for deep extent trees.
2842c3b5 8ef147bd e9b9a503
    ext4: Print the find_group_flex() warning only once
8d03c7a0 1d5f2059 ce54e9c7
    ext4: fix bogus BUG_ONs in in mballoc code
d33a1976 40087f88 e0ee7aa0
    ext4: fix bb_prealloc_list corruption due to wrong group locking
fb68407b 6dd72926 --------
    jbd2: Call journal commit callback without holding j_list_lock
    ocfs2: Fix build failure when CONFIG_OFS2_COMPAT_JBD is enabled