Date:	Sun, 7 Jun 2009 19:58:48 -0600
From:	"Mrs. Linda Kershaw" <info@...k.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: CONTACT FEDEX COURIER FOR YOUR PARCEL

Greeting!

Congratulations to you as we bring your notice the results of the world Bank
promo and your email Address was selected through a computer ballot system
drawn We are happy to inform you that your email won $800.000.00 United
States Dollars. I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your
Confirmable Bank Draft of $800.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not
hear from you since that time. Then I went and deposited the Draft with FEDEX
EXPRESS DELIVERY,West Africa, I travelled out of the country for a 3 Months
Course and I will not come back till end of August 2009.

What you have to do now is to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS DELIVERY as soon as
possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the
expiring date. For your information,I have paid for the deliveringn
Charges,Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the Cheque showing
that it is not a Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in
yourCountry. Again, I would have paid for the security keeping fee but they
said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of
demurrage.You have to contact the FEDEX EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL with the
following informations:

First name:
Last Name:
Telephone:
Nationality:
Age:
Occupation:
address:

Dispatch Director: Mr. Humphrey Hill
Email Address: customer_fedex@...n
Tel:  +2347060647728

You are advice  to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any
further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $250.00
US Dollars for their immediate action.You should also let me know through
email as soon as you receive your Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Linda Kershaw