Date:	Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:59:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:	"Western Union Transfer" <hstephan@...ytech.unice.fr>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;

My associate has helped me to send your first payment of US$7,500 to you
as instructed by Mr.James Gordon Brown the British prime minister after
the last G20 meeting that was held on July 2nd in London, making you one
of the beneficaries. Here is the information below:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER:2913718010

SENDER NAME:solomon
Last name:daniel
AMOUNT: US$7,500

Western union Tracking Site:Money Awaiting authorization

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

The funds Clearance certificate must be made available befor you can
pick the money in the nearest western union office close to you.

I told him to keep sending you US$7,500 twice a week until the FULL
payment of (US $560,000.00 Dollars) is completed within 6 (six) Months.

send your Full Names and Mobile Number  via Email to:

Mrs Henderson Elizabeth

E-mail:western.uniontransfer@...n,western.uniontransfer02@...n

For more details call the secretary Gary Moore

Tel:+447045713697.
Copyright ©