Date:	Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:45:54 +0100
From:	Ms Basel Adams <baseladams001@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Hello Friend

--
Hello Friend,

Hope this email finds you in good health, I deem it very necessary to get
in touch with you for a long-lasting relationship.

My names are Ms Basel Adams , has decent hobbies like reading and swimmimg
and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you, Do you think
age,colour or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship with
you?If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine.If you feel like
we will be friends fine,then you email me back so that I will forward you
my photos and Introduce myself to you more, So from there we will get to
know each other very well, just bear in mind that there is only one
happiness in life,to love and be loved.

I have come to realize that what ever life or road we may choose to
follow,it greatly depends on what we wish to accomplish at the end.Are you
looking to just share romance? are you looking for so much more to share?
are you thinking to share just some moment of passion or you intend to make
it last forever? what ever road we both wish to take all depends on us and
one can not achieve a success story with out the other,but at this stage in
my life after a long wait i think am ready and willing to have the special
Friend in my life to share, are you ready too?

Here is my pravite email.(basel_adams@...oo.com) Thanks and remain
bless...
yours in love.

Big Kisses And Huggs!