Date:	Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:17:12 +0530
From:	Niraj Kulkarni <kulkarniniraj14@...il.com>
To:	Ding Dinghua <dingdinghua85@...il.com>
CC:	Yongqiang Yang <xiaoqiangnk@...il.com>, linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Need of revoke mechanism in JBD

If I am thinking correctly, journal would be checkpointed  on filesystem
unmount calls.
This implies the given scenario would be pretty rare.

ie first filesystem should be mounted in full-journal mode, and crashed
prior to checkpoint.
then it should be remounted in no-journalled-data mode without recovery
and again remounted in full journalled mode with recovery.

Am I thinking on correct lines?