Date:	Sat, 19 Jan 2013 00:40:35 -0200
From:	Carlos Carvalho <carlos@...ica.ufpr.br>
To:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: how to quotacheck with the new quota implementation (hidden inode)?

I've started to use the new quota implementation (3.7.3 running now).
I used tune2fs -Q to turn non {usr,grp}quota. It's nice, no need to
run quotaon and all the jquota=file options. It works but it starts
counting only what comes after the mount with the new quota. If there
is already stuff in the filesystem it's not counted. How can we do a
quotacheck?

Also, what happens if the machine crashes without umounting? How is
the usage going to be handled? Is it in the journal? Anyway, it'd also
be important to do a quotacheck.

Is it possible?