Date:	Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:46:18 +0800
From:	Zheng Liu <gnehzuil.liu@...il.com>
To:	Cuong Tran <cuonghuutran@...il.com>
Cc:	linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org, linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Java Stop-the-World GC stall induced by FS flush or many large
 file deletions

Hello Cuong,

Could you please tell us the kernel version?  Meanwhile it would be
better if you could paste the result of the following commands:
 * sudo tune2fs -l ${DEV}
 * cat /proc/mounts | grep ${DEV}

I want to know which feature is enabled in your file system.  From your
description, I guess delayed allocation is enabled.  So I suggest that
you can try to disable it.  You can disable it using the following
command:
 * sudo mount -t ext4 -o remount,nodelalloc ${DEV} ${MNT}

Regards,
                                                - Zheng