Date:	Wed, 8 Jan 2014 21:47:31 +0100
From:	"Dr. Musa Hamed" <drmusahamed01@...il.com>
To:	undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I have a very lucrative Business

ATTN: Dear,

I am Dr. Musa Hamed Executive Director of the Bank of Africa
Plc B.O.A,Cotonou Benin Rep. I have a very lucrative Business proposal
worth of 21,500,000.00 USD.

An Iraqi named Hamadi Hashem a business man made a fixed deposit of
21,500,000.00 USD . Upon maturity several notices was sent to him,
even during the war,eleven years ago (2003) up till this date. Again
after the war another notification was sent and still no response came
from him. it has been found out that Hamadi Hashem and his family had
been killed during the war in bomb blast that hit their home at
Mukaradeeb where his personal oil well was. I am prepared to split the
funds with you 50%:50%.By placing you as the NEXT OF KIN to his
deposit.

Should you be interested in doing this deal with me, please send me
the following information:

(1) Your Name
(2) Resident Address
(3) Your Occupation
(4) Your Phone Number
(5) Date of Birth
(6) Resident Country

And I will prefer you to reach me privately and securely on my personal
email address: dr.musahamed30@...oo.fr
Tel: +229-988-400-97

I will provide you with further information as soon as I hear
positively from you.

Regards,
Dr. Musa Hamed