Date:	Fri, 1 Jul 2016 14:08:09 +0000
From:	"Craske, Mark" <Mark_Craske@...tor.com>
To:	"linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org" <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>,
	Theodore Ts'o <tytso@....edu>,
	Andreas Dilger <adilger.kernel@...ger.ca>
Subject: RE: ext4: what are possible causes of "zero length extent" ?

Hello Ted and Andreas,

Is https://github.com/torvalds/linux/commit/d2dc317d564a46dfc683978a2e5a4f91434e9711
"ext4: fix data corruption caused by unwritten and delayed extents"
a fix for one of the causes of "zero length extent"?

Regards,
Mark Craske
Embedded Software Engineer
Linux Transportation Solutions

Mentor Graphics (UK) Ltd., Rivergate, Newbury Business Park, London Road, Newbury, RG14 2QB, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1635 81 1436
Mobile : +44 (0)7900 008 230
E-mail : Mark_Craske@...tor.com
Yahoo-IM: mcraske_uk   Skype: mcraske_uk