Date:   Wed, 1 Feb 2017 02:28:26 -0800
From:   mayra Donata <asisiowo9@...glemail.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: CHARITY DONATION

Dear Beloved ,

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (NetworkPower
Charitable Trust) for a reliable person to champion the humanities and
charity work. I'm Mrs.Mayra Donata,From Orlando Florida
on a charity mission Called All saints Charity with my late Husband.

I am 57years old woman who was diagnosed with a strange Illness About
2 years ago which i am afraid to mentioned while carrying out the
charity works here in USA. I have decided to donate to you the Balance
of our charity fund USD$5.000.000.00 (Five Million United State
Dollars) for the purpose of continuation of the charitable goals in
any location of your choice since i can not continue with these charity work
any longer as a result of my Illness.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts
and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization
in Bulgaria and Pakistan ; they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be
contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash
deposited with a financial Company in USA, Five Million dollars US$5,000,000.
Please all i want you to do is to help me collect this Money and
dispatch it to charity organizations.

Please use this money for the MOsque ,churches and less privileged. I have set
aside 30% for you and for your time.

If you are interested in carrying out this Noble task of Humanity and
communities service, Please furnish me with your details Information
so that the cash will be handed over to you in your country asap:
Your Full Name
Age
Occupation
Address