Date:   Tue, 31 Jul 2018 11:12:52 +0200
From:   "Vivek Shah" <tekofoter@...lyshomecenter.com>
To:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Mobile apps development

We are an image editing service provider having more than 10 years of
industry experience.
We use latest techniques for photo editing to meet international quality
standards.
We are committed to deliver reliable photo processing services.

Production of 1000+ images within single working day

24×7×365 photo editing services

On-demand image editing to meet rush job requirements

Service details:
Images Masking
Photo Clipping Path
Photo Cutout
Photo Enhancement
Vector Conversion
Photo Stitching Services
Fashion Photo Editing
Jewelry Retouching
Footwear Photo Editing
Furniture Photo Retouching
Wedding Photo Editing
Real Estate Photo Editing
Photo Restoration

We provide trials to evaluate our service quality to new clients.

Thanks,
Edward