Date:   Tue, 7 Jan 2020 20:56:34 +0100
From:   "Dr. William Johnson" <currency1000000@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: contact Dhl office New York to receive your Prepaid ATM Master Card
 worth $15.8Million US DOLLARS now.

ATTN Dear Beneficiary.
Goodnews
I have Registered your Prepaid ATM Master Card
worth $15.800,000.00 US DOLLARS with Courier company
asigned to deliver it to you today.
So contact Dhl office New York to receive your Prepaid ATM Master Card
worth $15.8Million US DOLLARS now.
Contact Person: Mrs. Mary Michael, Director, DHL Courier Company-NY USA. 10218
Email. dhlexpresscouriercompany.nyusa@...il.com
Call the office +(202) 890-8752
Rec-Confirmed your mailing address to the office as I listed below.
Your Full Name--------------
House Address-----------
Your working Phone Number----------------
Note,delivery fee to your address is only $25.00. send it to this
company urgent on itunes card today so that DHL will deliver this
Prepaid ATM Master Card to you today according to our finally
agreement.
Thanks for coperations,
Dr. William Johnson