Date:   Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:47:58 -0800
From:   CANILA MALAK <mrsnicole.benoite1798@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: My name is Mrs CANILA MALAK from France,

My name is Mrs CANILA MALAK from France,

 I know that this message might come to you as surprise because we
 don't know each other nor have we ever met before but accept it with
 an open and positive mind. I have a Very important request that made
 me to contact you; I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer disease which
 doctors have confirmed and announced to me that i have just few days
 to leave, Now that I’m ending the race like this, without any family
 members and no child, I just came across your email contact from my
 personal search.

 I’m a business woman from France dealing with gold exportation here in
 Republic of Burkina Faso. I have decided to hand over the sum of ($4.5
 Million Dollar) in my account to you for the help of orphanage
 homes/the needy once in your location to fulfill my wish on earth. But
 before handing over my data’s to you, kindly assure me that you will
 take only 50% of the money and share the rest to orphanage homes/the
 needy once in your country, Return to enable me forward to you the
 bank contact details now that I have access to Internet in the
 hospital to enable you contact the bank, always check your e-mail
 always remember me for doing good.
 Please don't forget to reply me in my Private
 E-mail:(canilamalak1@...il.com)

 Your early response will be appreciated.

 Yours Faithfully,
 Mrs CANILA MALAK