Date:   Fri, 6 Mar 2020 19:29:22 +0530
From:   Alok Jain <jain.alok103@...il.com>
To:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org, Andreas Dilger <adilger@...ger.ca>
Subject: Ext4 errors in linux /var/log/messages

Hi Guys,

Thanks for providing the forum to check the issue, I already got
really helpful responses and need one more help wrt to EXT4 log
messages coming in /var/log/messages file

1) I have iSCSI device attached to my VM
2) Copied and extracted files in the attached device
3) Unmount and disconnected the device, post disconnect operation I
can see lots of EXT4 file system errors in /var/log/messages file,
attaching the same (err.txt) for review.

I am not sure what these log messages are correspond to as the device
was already disconnected at  Feb 1:22:42, but the ext4 log messages
came after that, can you please review and share your findings.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
Alok

View attachment "err.txt" of type "text/plain" (7867 bytes)