Date:   Fri, 9 Oct 2020 00:07:05 +0300
From:   " Kim Leang" <sales@...ei-kuixing.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Greeting!

Greeting!

I am contacting you to receive and share with me an abandoned fund ( $21,537.000.00 ) left in our bank by a deceased customer. I was going through the Internet search when I found your email address. My name is Mr. Kim Leang.

I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund if I should present your name to the bank to stand as his business associate/ trustee for the fund to be released to you via Visa card for easy withdrawals in any VISA ATM machine anywhere in the World.

The bank will also give you international online transfer options. With these you can transfer the funds without any risk.

Should you be interested in working with me in this project? Please reply back and let's benefit from this golden opportunity.You are my first contact. I shall wait a few days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Mr. Kim Leang.