Date:   Fri, 4 Dec 2020 10:48:53 -0500
From:   Josef Bacik <josef@...icpanda.com>
To:     Btrfs BTRFS <linux-btrfs@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org" <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>,
        Linux FS Devel <linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org>,
        "bpf@...r.kernel.org" <bpf@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-xfs@...r.kernel.org" <linux-xfs@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-block@...r.kernel.org" <linux-block@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org" <linux-scsi@...r.kernel.org>,
        "linux-mm@...ck.org" <linux-mm@...ck.org>,
        "linux-nvme@...r.kernel.org" <linux-nvme@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [LSFMMBPF 2021] A status update

Hello,

We on the program committee hope everybody has been able to stay safe and
healthy during this challenging time, and look forward to being able to see all
of you in person again when it is safe.

The current plans for LSFMMBPF 2021 are to schedule an in person conference in
H2 (after June) of 2021.  The tentative plan is to use the same hotel that we
had planned to use for 2020, as we still have contracts with them.  However
clearly that is not set in stone.  The Linux Foundation has done a wonderful job
of working with us to formulate a plan and figure out the logistics that will
work the best for everybody, I really can't thank them enough for their help.

Once we have a finalized date we will redo the CFP emails, probably coming out
March time frame.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to
respond to this email, or email me or any of the other PC members privately and
we will do our best to answer your questions.  Rest assured the general timing
of the conference is going to take into account the wide variety of schedules
that we are dealing with, and we will do our best to come up with something that
works for as many as people as possible.

We hope that you and your families continue to stay safe and health.  Thank you
on behalf of the program committee:

	Josef Bacik (Filesystems)
	Amir Goldstein (Filesystems)
	Martin K. Petersen (Storage)