Date:   23 Jun 2021 15:54:11 +0000
From:   John Lewis & Partnersip <robert.turner107@...nlewis.com>
To:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: 6/23/2021 Product Inquiry

Dear linux-ext4

The famous brand John Lewis Partnership, is UK's largest multi-
channel retailer with over 126 shops and multiple expansion in
Africa furnished by European/Asian/American products. We are
sourcing new products to attract new customers and also retain
our existing ones, create new partnerships with companies dealing
with different kinds of goods globally.

Your company's products are of interest to our market as we have
an amazing market for your products.

Provide us your current catalog through email to review more. We
hope to be able to order with you and start a long-term friendly,
respectable and solid business partnership. Please we would
appreciate it if you could send us your stock availability via
email if any.

Our payment terms are 15 days net in Europe, 30 days Net in UK
and 30 days net in Asia/USA as we operate with over 5297
suppliers around the globe for the past 50 years now. For
immediate response Send your reply to robert_turner@...nlewis-
trading.com for us to be able to
treat with care and urgency.

Best Regards

Rob Turner
Head Of Procurement Operations
John Lewis & Partners.
robert_turner@...nlewis-trading.com
Tel: +44-7451-274090
WhatsApp: +447497483925
www.johnlewis.com
REGISTERED OFFICE: 171 VICTORIA STREET, LONDON SW1E 5NN