Date:   Sat, 18 Sep 2021 11:21:11 -0400
From:   James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@...senPartnership.com>
To:     "Darrick J. Wong" <djwong@...nel.org>,
        Dave Chinner <david@...morbit.com>
Cc:     Chandan Babu R <chandan.babu@...cle.com>,
        xfs <linux-xfs@...r.kernel.org>,
        linux-ext4 <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>,
        linux-btrfs <linux-btrfs@...r.kernel.org>,
        linux-fsdevel <linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [External] : Shameless plug for the FS Track at LPC next week!

On Fri, 2021-09-17 at 16:50 -0700, Darrick J. Wong wrote:
> FWIW I'll try to commandeer one of the LPC hack rooms late Tuesday
> evening (say around 0200 UTC) if people are interested in XFS office
> hours?

The BBB Hack rooms of LPC will be available to all conference
participants at any hour.  However, we contracted with a third party
for the live streaming, so that will only happen within conference
hours.  We still have the streaming to Youtube infrastructure we used
last year, if you really want the hackroom streamed, but a member of
the LPC programme committee will need to be on hand to look after it
for you.  Part of our contract this year was a live stream to china
(great firewall blocks youtube) but our old stream infrastructure can't
reach that end point.

We can also make available BoF rooms that are open to all comers (the
hack rooms are only open to registered conference attendees) since I
know people who can't attend for timezone reasons won't want to stump
up the attendee fee.  Please email contact@...uxplumbersconf.org to
arrange a room if you want to do this.  Note that all rooms can be
recorded and the BBB recording made available to anyone (it's in BBB
format though, so can't be uploaded to youtube).

Regards,

James