Date:   Thu, 30 Sep 2021 10:33:52 +0000
From:   Michel <michaeldung001@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Please Respond Urgently

Greetings,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never
met before, but never mind i have decided to make this contact with
you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. I need
your assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3million to your
private account Where this money can be shared between us.

The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now
without anybody coming for the claim. I want to release the money to
you as the relative to our deceased customer (the account owner) who
died in a plane crash with his family since October 2005.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how
the business will be executed.

Best Regards,
Mr.Michel Duku.