Date:   Mon, 18 Oct 2021 19:56:13 +0300
From:   Avi Deitcher <avi@...tcher.net>
To:     "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@....edu>
Cc:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: algorithm for half-md4 used in htree directories

Yes, it definitely was my silly use of sizeof() instead of strlen().
Switch to strlen(), and my test program's output (using little-endian
for each u32) gives the exact same output.

Looks like I owe you that beer (and happy to share it with you) next
time we are in the same place!

--
Avi Deitcher
avi@...tcher.net