Date:   Tue, 1 Feb 2022 01:33:25 +0000
From:   "Mrs.Joan Chen" <mrs.joan71chen@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear Child of God

Dear Child of God,

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS
CHRIST the giver of every good thing. Good day and compliments of the
seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge
surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it
carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine
my future and continued existence. I am Mrs.Joan Chen aging widow of
57 years old suffering from long time illness.I have some funds I
inherited from my late husband, the sum of (21 Million Dollars) and I
needed a very honest and God fearing who can withdraw this money then
use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR
CHARITY WORKS. I found your email address from the internet after
honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to
contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust
funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I accept this decision because I do not have any child who will
inherit this money after I die. I want your urgent reply to me so that
I will give you the deposit receipt which the SECURITY COMPANY issued
to me as next of kin for immediate transfer of the money to your
account in your country, to start the good work of God, I want you to
use the 20/percent of the total amount to help yourself in doing the
project. I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have
summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me
and the millions of the poor people in our todays WORLD. This is no
stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with
full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the
Charity works kindly let me know immediately.I will appreciate your
utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart
desire, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
Please
kindly respond quickly for further details.

Hoping to receive your response as soon as possible.

Your urgently responses is needed

Thanks and Remain blessed
Mrs.Joan Chen