Date:   Tue, 12 Apr 2022 14:26:01 +0530
From:   Fariya F <fariya.fatima03@...il.com>
To:     "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso@....edu>
Cc:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: df returns incorrect size of partition due to huge overhead block
 count in ext4 partition

The e2fsprogs version is 1.42.99. The exact version of df utility when
I query is 8.25.
The Linux kernel is 4.9.31. Please note the e2fsprogs ipk file was
available as part of Arago distribution for the ARM processor I use.

>From your email I understand that below are the options as of now:
a) Fix in the fsck tool and kernel fix: This is something I am looking
forward to. Could you please help prioritize it?
b) Recalculating overhead at mount time: Is it possible to do it with
some specific options at mount time. I still think option #a is what
works best for us.
c) Enabling metadata checksum: May not be possible for us at the moment.

 Thanks a lot for all your help, Ted. Appreciate if you could
prioritize the fix.