Date:   Tue, 17 May 2022 15:45:46 GMT
From:   "Luca Gauthier" <luca.gauthier@...eas.com>
To:     <linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: New collaboration

Hello,

are you looking for more business clients?

We would like to start working with you as a partner in acquiring or exchanging leads, which directly translates into mutual benefits in the form of an increased client portfolio.

We work in the sector of internet marketing and as one of the first in Europe SEO Agencies we’ve introduced the SEO 360 service which allows your clients to gain the access to original SEO consultations.

By choosing to work with us you receive support in achieving your business goals, and help in handling Digital Marketing for your clients.

We support over 237 partner companies. We have one of the biggest executive departments in Europe at our disposal, we’ve prepared over 2000 campaigns in Europe and 200 in the USA and Canada.

Are you interested in the details of our partnership programme?

Yours sincerely,
Luca Gauthier