Date:   Sat, 18 Jun 2022 23:26:23 +0100
From:   Gilbert Hassan <fazzabinprince28@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: A Representative for Service to Humanity Needed!

Attn:

May the love and peace of the Almighty Allah be with you and your
family.  My name  is Gilbert Hassan, a representative (Financial
adviser) of Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (Fazza),
Founder and owner of Al Maktoum Foundation.

Can we seek your consent in establishing charity foundation, work and
organization and investment with the funds that my client has mapped
out for charity work which is deposited in a security firm/bank.

We have embark in charity work, thereby giving back to the society,
which  is service to humanity and the best work of life.

Now, we are looking for a reputable, reliable and God fearing person
Whom we can entrust as an agent/ambassador to help us to establish a
Charity/orphanage home in your country in other  to enhance the lives
of the poor, less privileged and also fight Covid-19 (Corona Virus).

In your interest, do get back to us for more details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Gilbert Hassan.