Date:   Wed, 5 Jul 2023 08:19:02 +0200
From:   Frank Dawson <support@...iliavolpe.it>
To:     linux-ext4@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Loan/Investment offer.

Hello.
I am Frank Jody Dawson, I have investors and they are seeking to invest in any lucrative venture worldwide, like aviation, real estate, agriculture, industrial, medical equipment and renewable energy. My investors are mainly from the Arabian countries who are widely in real estate and oil and gas, but now they want to expand their businesses across the globe in any lucrative business.
Your profile caught my attention so I decided to message and see if we
can work together?
Thank you,
Frank.