Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 08:41:11 -0300
From: Nicolas Bianconi <nicolas@...olasbianconi.com>
To: linux-hardening@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Linux Sysadmin Offering Assistance in Kernel Security - Ready to
 Collaborate!

Hello everyone, My name is Nicolas Bianconi, and I'm excited to join
this community. You can learn more about me on my website:
https://nicolasbianconi.com. To summarize my experience, I’ve been using
Linux on both servers and desktops for over 7 years and have worked as a
Linux systems administrator for more than 4 years. I have experience
using and compiling custom kernels, and my passion for Linux continues
to grow. Recently, I've become particularly interested in kernel
programming, with a focus on hardening and discovering CVEs within the
kernel. Although I have only basic knowledge of C, I am very eager to
dive into this challenging field. I am seeking guidance on how to get
started with kernel hardening and security. I would also love to know if
there are any ways I can contribute to your projects or assist the
community. I believe that my background and enthusiasm can be valuable,
and I'm keen to help in any way I can. Thank you for your time, and I
look forward to your responses!

Best regards, Nicolas Bianconi