Date:	Mon, 17 Jul 2006 15:52:36 +0000
From:	"gmu 2k6" <gmu2006@...il.com>
To:	"Grzegorz Kulewski" <kangur@...com.net>
Cc:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Reiser4 Inclusion

the last time I've tried Reiser4 in -mm (4 - 6 weeks ago
approxamitely) I managed to oops by doing:
$ tar xfjv linux-2.6.17.tar.bz2
$ sync

I was calling sync because I was curious as to why XFS seemed to sync
all the time and look and feel slow when compared to ext3. So I
thought let's see what Reiser4 does and the moment I ran sync it
oopsed. Yes this could be a problem with that particular -mm version.

I'd be interested to hear whether this still happens.

no, I'm not making any statements about code quality just curious to
hear as you seem to be using Reiser4 successfully.