Date:	Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:03:56 +0000
From:	"RICHARD DAVID" <UNofce@...amail.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: FROM OFFICE OF REV.FR RICHARD DAVID

              FROM OFFICE OF REV.FR RICHARD DAVID
              DIRECTOR SPECIAL DUTIES,UNITED NATIONS
              ORGANIZATIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE
              INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND WORLD
              BANK FACT-FINDING & SPECIAL DUTIES OFFICE
              DAKAR,SENEGAL.
              EMAIL:Revricharddavid@...oo.fr

Dear Friend.

    I am Rev. Fr.RICHARD DAVID. A senior staff with the World Bank

fact finding & special duties office.
I am writing you this letter based on the fact that cool penny is

better than millions of dollars means it's better for one to live and

die poor honest man than a rich dishonest one.

I and the Chief security officer (CSO) of this organization and have

arranged with an officer in the computer section in person of Engineer

Joseph Cliff to bring out part of your total pending payment with

reference number (LEM-05-371) amounting to US$10 million. Why we did

this is because according to information gathered from the

Bank�s/security computer, you have been waiting for a long time to

receive this payment without success.

As I found out that you have almost met all the statutory requirements

in respect of your pending payment. The problem we feel you are having

is that of interest groups. A lot of people are interested in your

payment and those people are merely doing paper works with you and

that explains why you receive different kinds of untrue fax and phone

messages from different people everyday.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates have

been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you

receive your money. I can assure you this will keep happening if you

do not do away with those officers. For security reasons you do not

have to tell anybody that your have your payment on the way until the

payment gets to you.

The said payment is been arranged in a security-proof box weighing

75kg. In order to get this box shipped to you I and the (COS)

Yesterday went to this four courier companies NHL, Ems, FedEx and Ups

to make arrangements on how to get the box shipped to you by courier,

but to no avail the above courier companies all made us to understand

that they will have to open the box for inspection by the customs

before shipment.

This is something we want to avoid because this box is been padded

with synthetic nylon and to open it you will have to cut the pad

before you will meet the button that you will press to open the dial

code-lock. There is no way you can open the box and be able to close

it again because it was padded with machine.

We told the courier services that the box contained film materials and

when open will spoil the materials. <N:B> we did not declare money

because courier does not carry money.Today a friend of mine who is

diplomat disclosed to me that there is a security courier service

company that is specialized in sending diplomatic materials and

information from one country to another, which also has diplomatic

immunity and consignment such as this cannot be checked by any customs

anywhere in the world.

I have therefore met the official of the security courier service and

concluded shipping arrangement with them, which they will commence as

soon as I have your go ahead order. The diplomat who will be bring in

this consignment to you is an ex pact and has been in this line of

work for many years now so we have Not ting to worry about.

After all arrangements we have concluded that you must donate Five

Hundred Thousand United States dollars (US$500,000.00) to any charity

organization I designate as soon as you receive your money. To this

effect, you will send to us a promissory note for the donation along

with your address where you will like the box to be delivered to by

courier.

Please maintain topmost secrecy as it may cause a lot of problems if

found out that we are using this way to help you. You are advised not

inform anyone about this until you received your money. Am helping you

on this because something in me is tells me that you are an honest

person. When you conclude this and you send our promise, we will help

to ship the final part of your money to you.

May God be with you as i wait for your response either through Fax or

Email: Feel free to call me if you will like us to discuses more on

this FAX/TEL:
 +221 4183317.

Yours Faithfully
Rev. Fr.Richard David