Date:	Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:08:31 -0400
From:	Allison <fireflyblue@...il.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Physical Memory Snapshot

Hi,

Thank you for the answer. If I use this PCI device and say I want to
fetch only one page. Can I be sure that the DMA is atomic ? i.e when
the device uses the memory bus, there won't be any writes from the CPU
till the DMA transfer is complete ? or can the PCI DMA be interrupted
in between ?

thanks,
Allison