Date:	Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:10:32 +0200
From:	andrea@...share.com
To:	Adrian Bunk <bunk@...sta.de>
Cc:	"J. Bruce Fields" <bfields@...ldses.org>,
	Hans Reiser <reiser@...esys.com>,
	Nikita Danilov <nikita@...sterfs.com>,
	Rene Rebe <rene@...ctcode.de>,
Subject: Re: the " 'official' point of view" expressed by kernelnewbies.org regarding reiser4 inclusion

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 02:18:11PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> They could only be considered positive if someone expected less than
> 35 reiser4 users worldwide.

The only thing we know for sure is that 35 out of 500 KLive user are
running reiser4, worldwide we have no clue.

> If you are intelligent (which I assume), you should have learned by this
> how to not present your data.

I think readers are intelligent enough too to interpret the KLive data
properly for themself, without you having to prevent their eyes to see
the raw KLive data.

When you tell me how I should not present my data, you're asking me to
censor part or all of the very output of the KLive project. I'd rather
wipe out KLive completely, than to censor it. The way I presented it
was absolutely not biased, if you can make more transparent and
unbiased sql queries than the ones I did, please post them and I'll be
glad to run them.

> [..] (I'm a happy ext2 user).

Oh my, I hope you're only choosing the fs for your own workstation.

Even though I don't pretend to fully understand someone who claims to
be happy with ext2, I've no idea why you hate so much the stuff
running at cpushare.com domain. But if it helps KLive is actually one
of the non commercial projects I'm hosting there, and the only reason
I keep it there, is to be sure not to find it filled by ads.

Now let's try to get some work done instead of only sending emails ;)