Date:	Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:32:37 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
From:	<primi_lott@...gilio.it>
To:	unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: LOTERIA PRIMITIVA,

LOTERIA PRIMITIVA,
Gregorio Herrraez 15
Postcode 28033
Barcelona
Spain

REF NO; ILPB642857301,
Ticket No; 483752202CH.
In view of the yearly
sweepstake of the above named organization held
on the 31th  of July
2006. It is my pleasure to inform you that your e-mail
address
attached to the above ballot No came up in the third stake.
This
invariably means that you have emerged as the prize recipient in
the
third category with an allocated sum of One Million United States
Dollars (US$1, 000, 00:00) in the open ballot device.
Be informed that
all participants were selected from a random computing ballot system...
For immediate release of your cash prize, kindly contact our Paying
Bank.
MR. ALEX DIMAS {Claims Supervisor}
TEL: + 34 696 823 199
EMAIL: