Date:	Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:31:13 +0700
From:	"Mrs.Ramatui   Ibrahim." <ramatuiibrahim@....com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: FROM  BANGKOK  THAILAND.

From: Mrs.Ramatui Ibrahim
 Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to your My Name is Mrs. Ramatui Ibrahim, an Iraqi refugee here in Bangkok �Thailand .I am wido to late Mr. Maliki Ibrahim who was killed by the former president of Iraqi My husband was one of the opposition leaders to the president of Iraq who was recently overthrown by American Government. Prior to this last serious crisis that is still ravaging in my country, which recently led to misfortune of our government and my late husband position as an opposition to the president, we were able to come over here in Thailand with the sum of US$4.5M. These funds were originally gotten from my late husband proceeds. My late husband was able to safe guard the fund with a very good diplomatic contact from my Country before his death and after his death we decide to move out from our country with the fund. I have decided to contact you because I am interested in investing in your country which is investment friendl!
 y. Please kindly guide and assist me to channel the funds in a nice and profitable investment. I am also interested in buying a residential property as I will be moving my family over there as soon as every thing regards to the funds transfer works out fine. In view of your participation, I am ready to give you a good negotiable percentage for your assistance, or better still commit it into Joint venture projects. Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds belong to me and my only survived son. As soon as I get your consent, we will quickly move this fund to your country for investment. However, upon your acceptance to work as my partner, you can contact me through e-mail for more details.
I am here with my only surviving son kazim , I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success here after. Please include you private contact telephone number and private e-mail when replying.
Yours Sincerely.
Mrs. Ramatui Ibrahim