Date:	Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:33:08 -0700
From:	Kylene Hall <kjhall@...ibm.com>
To:	David Kyle <david.kyle@...il.com>
CC:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: TPM module: lack of internal kernel interface

David-

I wouldn't have a problem with this.  In fact all that should be
necessary is to export the tpm_transmit function and maybe a way to get
the tpm_chip struct for the particular tpm you want since the driver is
setup to handle multiple tpms.  We have played around with only
exporting functions that were necessary (such as tpm_extend for work we
have done but if there is a usecase for that it should work.

Thanks,
Kylie