Date:	Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:08:34 +0300
From:	War Antiques <drngor2@...oo.com>
To:	linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Need local workers in Australia

Hello!
Just let me to announce the unique job proposal - vacancy in the famous European War Antiques On-line store, which deals with antiques of XX century.
Now we are happy to offer you Sales Representative position because our company is looking for 4-5 workers in Australia.
This is really a unique proposal because no special skills or financial education is needed. All we need is a great wish to work and Internet access during the day.

Working with War Antiques On-line Store is your chance to start a new successful career and to increase your ordinary income because working with us is well paid! And you will need to spend only 1-2 hours per day, 2-3 days a week for us. Do not lose you chance!

Visit our web-site www.gadzinowski.net to find out more about the vacancy and our store.
You can apply right now for the Sales Representative position and it is absolutely for free.
Also you can send us a message to job@...zinowski.net and you will be sent the detailed description of the job.
Use this address if you want to apply for the position right now.
Thank you for paying attention for our offer and you are welcome on our web-site www.gadzinowski.net